Saturday 20 July 2013

45 Most Funniest Animal Pictures

Super funny creatures which are generous enough in providing us the humor and sense of fun very much needed to calm our senses. Wonderful moments caught with all respect to some brilliant aspects of photography, every picture here tells us how easy and light weighted life can be and with the love for these animals, I can surely tell you, this is going to get super funny and zero stressful. I envy the photographer here to have conceptualized and captured such priceless moments of animal kingdom.
Let us all laugh louder and love them even bigger!!
All photos are linked and lead to the sources from which they were taken. Please feel free to explore further works of these photographers on their collections or their personal sites.

Soft Drink Addict


Say, Harold, haven’t we seen her before?


Turtle and Apple


Within the Focus Point


Hangover


I’ll never talk to you again


Need My Stick?


Cat in a bag


Chihuahua Wearing Eyeglasses


Kung Fu Master


About A Dream


Hmm..


Hey There


Who’s Been In The Cookie Jar?


Oh dear, what can I say? I couldn’t resist!


Captain Torchepot


wowww …


Teaser


Out of Balance


Foul Shot


Tea Time


Dream House


Group Portrait


Superdog


Puppy of my neighbor


Be Patient


Window Cleaners


Arthroscopy


Misery


That’s Funny


Horse


Curiously


Not sure what that is, but it is so cool!


Lovin’ photograph(er)s


Long Lunch


Ohhh Nooooo!!!


Don’t leave me this way


Stay away from me weirdo !!


Mitza in the garden


Mitza


Who let the dogs out?


What’s up, Dude?


Mmmmm, coffee!


That’s Me on Flickr!


She licks AND clicks!

P

0 comments:

Post a Comment