Saturday 20 July 2013

Funny Monkey Face Photos


Funny Monkey Face
I pretty much died at monkey face. so funny! Maybe it surprised when camera suddenly taking photos without any clothes on
Funny Monkey Face
The girl who can pull off a funny face, but in the end look like a retarded monkey. yeah it’s human that transformed when full moon show up. Believe it or not! But it’s damn too funny, isn’t it?
Funny Monkey in Glasses
Nice to meet you, I am your professor for next four years in this college. And I have specialized in monkey’s language, and now, did any of you have a banana to start our class.
Funny Monkey Picture
When camera looking at you, no matter you’re angry or not, just smile, Humans sometimes would like funny animal and if you’re enough lucky, you might be end in the jail with many foods.
Funny Monkey Pictures, Baby
We monkeys have our “Bob Marley” as well
funny cute baby pictures
Monkey regained some lost ground in the next two fight, but the damage had already been done. But look at my face , no matter How hard the way of world works, we always smile… at least in the photos.
monkey face funny pictures
God in heaven, please give me a cute face so I could confess my feeling to Lady Gaga.

0 comments:

Post a Comment